Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas is for Making Memories

Every once in awhile...something comes along and smacks you right between the eyes. That is exactly what Gene’s story did to me .  It reminded me that life is fragile, that EVERY DAY is a gift, they we need to hit pause and enjoy the moment verses always being caught in the rat race. It is what made me stop and video my parents decorating cookies this week.  It is why I pulled my kids from school on Friday to spend a family day cheering on our beloved Badger Volleyball team.  It is why I spent one late night making this special card for Gene and his family. They are all in our prayers and I hope that this Christmas is full of lifetime memories and magical moments. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_BcmLGwrbuIMScWNnZL9eUPpFoSwZAMm

No comments:

Post a Comment