Saturday, December 28, 2019

Homemade Christmas

Ever wonder what to get the person that has EVERYTHING?  We (my siblings and I) decided years ago, there was nothing any of us needed and therefore, we focused on the kids. Overtime, I felt I wanted to make something for my family, just to let them know I am thinking about them and wanting to bring a little smile to their homes.
Every year it is a different project, heart fully created. This year it is customized serving trays. I had so much fun making these that I think I will offer a class to teach anyone that wants to learn how to make them, how to make them!!  Stay tuned as classes are coming!  A little wood, stain, paint..a lotta sanding... handles and ta-da!  

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dN4_fYAHLidvWBKMJQGEV43H2LMl35Zs

No comments:

Post a Comment